2022 Mobile App
Access the #AWP20 mobile app on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device. Go to the web version or search “AWP20” in the Google Play store and “AWP Events” in the App Store. You can create a user account and sign in from one or multiple devices.
The #AWP20 mobile app is the best way to stay up to date on all conference news.
Use the app online or on your smart phone to:
- Build a personal schedule
- The AWP online personal schedule builder and the app schedule builder are not compatible and schedules will not transfer from one system to the other.
- To save the schedule on the app, make sure you have created a profile and are signed on!
- Rate events
- Help us improve the conference for next year by rating individual events using the #AWP20 mobile app. You can give each event a star rating out of five, leave us comments, and answer event-specific questions, all within the app. This information will be passed back to the panelists and will be used to help us evaluate proposals for the next year.
- Get directions
- Access interactive maps of the bookfair, Henry B. González Convention Center, and the Grand Hyatt San Antonio.
- Search the schedule using keywords for a panel, participant, or event
- Have a must-see panelist in mind? Search their first or last name using the #AWP20 mobile app’s search function. You can find their profile and all the events they are participating in during #AWP20. You can also keyword-search for panels, readings, and offsite events.
- Connect with other #AWP20 attendees
- Did you just meet someone and wish you had their business card? Do you have a follow-up question for an exhibitor? Do you want to meet up with a person you met at #AWP20? Go to “Attendees” in the app and search for them. See their social media and other public contact information. Then message them in-app to connect!
- Are you an AWP first-timer looking for conference tips from seasoned attendees? Want to know which restaurants you should check out for dinner? Go to the “Discussions” page and select a discussion channel to share your questions, answers, and recommendations with other conference attendees!
Did you know you can also access the #AWP20 mobile app online on a tablet or desktop?
There is a version of the #AWP20 mobile app online that you can access using a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device. After you have first accessed the web version of the app on your device, you will be able to access basic features like your schedule and interactive mapping offline.