2019 Mobile App
The #AWP19 mobile app is the best way to stay up to date on all conference news.
Access the #AWP19 mobile app on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device. Go the web version or search “AWP19” in the Google Play store and “AWP Events” in the App Store. You can create a user account and sign in from one or multiple devices.
Use the app online or on your smart phone to:
- Build a personal schedule
- The AWP online personal schedule builder and the app schedule builder are not compatible and schedules will not transfer from one system to the other.
- To save the schedule on the app, make sure you have created a profile and are signed on!
- Rate events
- Help us improve the conference for next year by rating individual events using the #AWP19 mobile app. You can give each event a star rating out of five, leave us comments, and answer event-specific questions, all within the app. This information will be passed back to the panelists and will be used to help us evaluate proposals for the next year.
- Get directions
- Access interactive maps of the bookfair, Oregon Convention Center, and the Portland DoubleTree Hotel.
- Search the schedule using keywords for a panel, participant, or event
- Have a must-see panelist in mind during the AWP Conference & Bookfair? Search their first or last name using the #AWP19 mobile app’s search function. You can find their profile and all the events they are participating in during #AWP19. You can also keyword-search for panels, readings, and offsite events.
- Connect with other #AWP19 attendees
- Did you just meet someone and wish you had their business card? Do you have a follow-up question for an exhibitor? Do you want to meet up with a person you met at #AWP19? Go to “Attendees” in the app and search for them. See their social media and other public contact information. Then message them in-app to connect!
Did you know you can also access the #AWP19 mobile app online on a tablet or desktop?There is a version of the #AWP19 mobile app online that you can access using a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device. After you have first accessed the web version of the app on your device, you will be able to access basic features like your schedule and interactive mapping offline.