2018 Mobile App
Access the #AWP18 mobile app on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device. Go to the web version or search AWP18 in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store for download. You can create a user account and sign on from one or multiple devices.
Use the app online or on your smart phone to:
- Build a personal schedule
- The AWP online personal schedule builder and the app schedule builder are not compatible and schedules will not transfer from one system to the other.
- To save the schedule on the app, make sure you have created a profile and are signed on!
- Rate events
- Help us improve the conference for next year by rating individual events using the #AWP18 mobile app. You can give each event a star rating out of five, leave us comments, and answer event-specific questions, all within the app. This information will be passed back to the panelists and will be used to help us evaluate proposals for the next year.
- Need directions?
- Access interactive maps of the bookfair, Tampa Convention Center, and Tampa Marriott Waterside
- Search the schedule using keywords for a panel, participant, or event
- Have a must-see panelist in mind during the AWP Conference & Bookfair? Search their first or last name using the #AWP18 mobile app’s search function. You can find their profile and all the events they are participating in during #AWP18. You can also keyword search for panels, readings, and offsite events.
- Connect with other #AWP18 attendees
- Did you just meet someone and wish you had their business card? Do you have a follow-up question for an exhibitor? Do you want to meet up with a person you met at #AWP17? Go to Attendees in the app and search for them. See their social media and other public contact information. Then message them in-app for more!
Did you know you can also access the #AWP18 mobile app online on a tablet or desktop?
There is a version of the #AWP18 mobile app online that you can access using a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.After you have first accessed the web version of the app on your device, you will be able to access basic features like your schedule and interactive mapping offline.