2024 Mobile App
You can access the #AWP24 mobile app on your mobile device now! To download the #AWP24 app, search “AWP24” in the App Store or Google Play Store. You can create a user account and sign in from one or multiple devices.
The #AWP24 mobile app is the best way to access all conference information and stay up to date on all conference news, especially while on-site in Kansas City, Missouri.
More information, including conference maps and exhibitors, will be added to the mobile app in the coming months.
Please note: If you still have the conference mobile app from last year downloaded on your mobile device, you may need to delete the conference app and redownload it to view the 2024 conference event information. If you have any trouble accessing the mobile app, please email email@example.com for assistance.
Use the app on your smart phone to:
- Get directions
- Access interactive maps of the bookfair, the Kansas City Convention Center, and the Kansas City Marriott Downtown.
- Build a personal schedule
- The AWP online personal schedule builder and the app schedule builder are not compatible and schedules will not transfer from one system to the other.
- To add a conference event to your personal schedule on the mobile app, click the green plus button to the right of the event title. To view your personal schedule, click the My Schedule button.
- To add your own additional meetings or other events to your personal schedule, go to My Schedule and click the white plus button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Take Notes
- If you are attending an event or visiting an exhibitor and want to jot down a note for later, you can do so in the mobile app! Click Create Note in an event or exhibitor page to take a note about that specific item in the app. To view all of your notes in one place or make additional notes, click the Notes tab in the mobile app menu.
- Rate events
- Help us improve the conference for next year by rating individual events using the #AWP24 mobile app. You can give each event a star rating out of five on the event’s page in the mobile app schedule. This information will be visible to the panelists and will be used to help us improve events for future conferences.
- If you have a question or comment about an event, you can post it in the mobile app! To leave a comment or see comments from other attendees, go to the event in the mobile app and click the Discussion tab.
- Search the schedule using keywords for a panel, participant, or event
- Have a must-see panelist in mind? Search their first or last name using the #AWP24 mobile app’s search function. You can find their profile and all the events they are participating in during #AWP24. You can also search by keyword for panels, readings, and off-site events.
- Connect with other #AWP24 attendees
- Did you just meet someone and wish you had their business card? Do you have a follow-up question for an exhibitor? Do you want to meet up with a person you met at #AWP24? Go to Connect in the app and search for them. See their social media and other public contact information. Then message them in-app to connect!
- If you’ve created an account on the app and prefer to keep your app profile private, go to your account settings, click Privacy Center, and toggle off the option to appear publicly in the #AWP24 mobile app. If you turn off your profile visibility, other attendees will not be able to see you or connect with you through the mobile app, and you will not be able to connect or chat with other attendees.