2014 Bookfair Sponsored by
Hollins University: Jackson Center
for Creative Writing
An annual showcase of over 650 exhibitors, AWP’s bookfair is the nation’s largest marketplace for independent literary presses and journals, creative writing programs, writing conferences and centers, and literary arts organizations. Register for an exhibit space to reach over 12,000 writers, readers, teachers, and literary tastemakers.
The bookfair runs concurrent to AWP’s annual conference and is open to all registered conference attendees.
Note: online bookfair sales will end at midnight EST on February 19, 2014
Exhibitors now have the ability to select their exhibit location(s) in the bookfair. Purchase your space at any time.
Booth ($875): Each 10' x 10' space (100 sq. ft. with 8' high back drape) includes two 6'x30" draped tables, two chairs, one wastebasket, one ID sign, listing in the conference planner and on AWP’s website, and two complimentary exhibitor access badge registrations.
Table ($500): Each 4' x 7' space (28 sq. ft. with 3' high back drape) includes one 6'x30" draped table, two chairs, one wastebasket, one ID sign, listing in the conference planner and on AWP’s website, and two complimentary exhibitor access badge registrations.
- Download the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Read the exhibitor agreement
- Purchase your exhibit space
- Review the exhibitor FAQs
- Visit the exhibit space management section of your AWP user account:
- Purchase additional registrations
- Review your author signings and purchase additional author signing slots
- Confirm the spelling and appearance of your organization’s name on the list of exhibitors and other bookfair signage
- Review your listing & location in the 2014 List of Exhibitors & Floor Plan
- Purchase bookfair stage space
- Purchase your conference program ad by Friday, November 8, 2013
- Download the 2014 exhibitor services kit
- Make your hotel and travel arrangements
- Browse the Washington State Convention Center exhibitor information site