An annual showcase of over 700 exhibitors, AWP’s bookfair is the nation’s largest marketplace for independent literary presses and journals, creative writing programs, writing conferences and centers, and literary arts organizations. Register for an exhibit space to reach over 13,000 writers, readers, teachers, and literary tastemakers.
The bookfair runs concurrent to AWP’s annual conference and is open to all registered conference attendees.
The bookfair purchase deadline has been extended to Friday, December 19, 2014 for inclusion in the print planner. Secure great exhibit space today!
Please view the Exhibitor Prospectus for exhibit packages and pricing, read the Bookfair FAQs for more information, and check out our Bookfair Facebook page for the latest updates and profiles of our exhibitors.
Booth ($875): Each 10' x 10' space (100 sq. ft. with 8' high back drape) includes two 6'x24" draped tables, two chairs, one wastebasket, one ID sign, listing in the conference planner and on AWP’s website, and two complimentary exhibitor access badge registrations.
Table ($575): Each 4' x 7' space (28 sq. ft. with 3' high back drape) includes one 6'x24" draped table, two chairs, one wastebasket, one ID sign, listing in the conference planner and on AWP’s website, and two complimentary exhibitor access badge registrations.
- Download the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Read the exhibitor agreement
- Review the exhibitor FAQs
- Purchase your exhibit space
- Visit the exhibit space management section of your AWP user account:
- Choose your exhibit space location
- Purchase additional registrations
- Enter your author signings and purchase additional author signing slots
- Confirm the spelling and appearance of your organization’s name on the list of exhibitors and other bookfair signage
- Review your listing & location in the List of Exhibitors & Floor Plan
- Purchase bookfair stage space
- Purchase your conference program ad by Friday, December 5, 2014
- Follow our Bookfair Facebook page for the latest updates and profiles of our exhibitors
- Download the exhibitor services kit
- Make your hotel and travel arrangements