An annual showcase of over 700 exhibitors, AWP’s bookfair is the nation’s largest marketplace for independent literary presses and journals, creative writing programs, writing conferences and centers, and literary arts organizations. Register today for an exhibit space to reach over 13,000 writers, readers, teachers, and literary tastemakers.
The bookfair runs concurrently with AWP’s annual conference and is open to all registered conference attendees.
The online bookfair purchase and management system is scheduled to open in June of 2015. AWP uses the rolling exhibit sales process to replace the point system in order to continue rewarding exhibiting organizations for their commitment to AWP and the bookfair.
Prior to the launch of sales for #AWP16, an email will be sent to all organizations that have exhibited in the bookfair for five (5) or more years, announcing the launch date of the online bookfair purchase system as well as the access code to select exhibit location. For the first two weeks, these organizations will have exclusive access to purchase exhibit space and select the location.
The next two weeks will be open to organizations that have exhibited for one (1) to four (4) years. They will also receive an email with the access code prior to their exclusive sales timeframe.After both of these groups have had access to purchase exhibit space and select their exhibit location, the online bookfair purchase system will be open to all organizations, and a placement code will not longer be necessary.
Please view the Exhibitor Prospectus for exhibit packages and pricing, read the Bookfair FAQs for more information, and check out our Bookfair Facebook page for the latest updates and profiles of our exhibitors.
Booth ($875): Each 10' x 10' space (100 sq. ft. with an 8' high back drape) includes two 6' x 24" draped tables, two chairs, one wastebasket, one ID sign, a listing in the conference planner if purchased by the December 11, 2015 deadline, an expanded listing with a logo and a 250-character description on AWP’s website, and two complimentary exhibitor access badge registrations if assigned by the March 15, 2016 deadline.
Table ($575): Each 4' x 7' space (28 sq. ft. with a 3' high back drape) includes one 6' x 24" draped table, two chairs, one wastebasket, one ID sign, a listing in the conference planner if purchased by the December 11, 2015 deadline, a listing on AWP’s website, and two complimentary exhibitor access badge registrations if assigned by the March 15, 2016 deadline.
- Follow our Bookfair Facebook page for the latest updates and profiles of our exhibitors
- Download the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Read the Bookfair Exhibitor Agreement
- Review the Bookfair Exhibitor FAQs
- Purchase your exhibit space
- Visit the Exhibit Space Management section of your AWP user account:
- Choose your exhibit space location
- Assign your Exhibitor Access Badges
- Purchase additional registrations
- Enter your author signings and purchase additional author signing slots
- Confirm the spelling and appearance of your organization’s name on the list of exhibitors and other bookfair signage
- Review your listing & location in the List of Exhibitors & Floor Plan
- Purchase bookfair stage space
- Purchase your conference program ad by Friday, December 14, 2015
- Download the exhibitor services kit
- Make your hotel and travel arrangements