Visit the videos section of the website to view the full videos, produced by FORA.tv.
The AWP Conference & Bookfair is an essential annual destination for writers, teachers, students, editors, and publishers. Each year more than 12,000 attendees join our community for four days of insightful dialogue, networking, and unrivaled access to the organizations and opinion-makers that matter most in contemporary literature. The 2015 conference will feature over 2,000 presenters and 550 readings, panels, and craft lectures. The bookfair hosts over 700 presses, journals, and literary organizations from around the world. AWP’s is now the largest literary conference in North America. Join us in Minneapolis to celebrate the best of what contemporary literature has to offer.
2015 AWP Conference & Bookfair
Minneapolis Convention Center &
Hilton Minneapolis Hotel
April 8 - 11, 2015
- October 31, 2014: Preregistration opens
- December 5, 2014: Last day to reserve an advertisement in the conference & bookfair program
- December 19, 2014: Last day to purchase Bookfair exhibit space to be included in the conference & bookfair program
- February 12, 2015: Deadline for preregistration
- February 20, 2015: Will-call registration opens
- March 23, 2015: Last day to submit an offsite event
- April 8, 2015: #AWP15 begins and onsite registration opens
Materials to View/Download
- Attendee Guide - information about twin city arts and entertainment, dining, and other attractions
- Walk-To Dining Guide
- New Saturday Bookfair Policy for #AWP15 Minneapolis
Los Angeles, California
- March 30 - April 2, 2016 | Los Angeles Convention Center & JW Marriott Los Angeles
Washington, DC | 50th Anniversary
- February 8 - 11, 2017 | Washington Convention Center & Washington Marriott Marquis
- March 7 - 10, 2018 | Tampa Convention Center & Marriott Tampa Waterside
Archives of past conferences can be found in the Conference Archives section of the website.