Visit the videos section of the website to view the full videos, produced by FORA.tv.
Each year, AWP holds its Annual Conference & Bookfair in a different city to celebrate the authors, teachers, students, writing programs, literary centers, and publishers of that region. More than 12,000 writers and readers attended our 2013 conference, and over 650 exhibitors were represented at our bookfair. AWP’s is now the largest literary conference in North America. We hope you’ll join us in 2014.
2014 AWP Conference & Bookfair
Washington State Convention Center &
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
February 26 - March 1, 2014
- January 27, 2014: will-call registration opens at noon (EST)
- February 19, 2014: online bookfair exhibit space sales ends at midnight EST
- February 20, 2014: Last day to submit an offsite event
- February 26, 2014: onsite registration begins
Materials to View/Download
- April 8 - 11, 2015 | Minneapolis Convention Center & Hilton Minneapolis Hotel
Los Angeles, California
- March 30 - April 2, 2016 | Los Angeles Convention Center & JW Marriott Los Angeles
Washington, DC | 50th Anniversary
- February 8 - 11, 2017 | Washington Convention Center & Washington Marriott Marquis
Archives of past conferences can be found in the Conference Archives section of the website.