The AWP Annual Conference & Bookfair is North America’s largest literary gathering. Featuring more than 2,000 presenters and 550 events, AWP is the most eagerly anticipated gathering of the year. Already a sponsor? Log into your AWP account to view your benefits and manage your sponsorship.
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Significant marketing impressions on AWP’s website and onsite signage, in four issues of The Writer’s Chronicle, in enewsletters to members, and in the Conference Program
- Bookfair exhibit space at the Patron level and up
- Advertising in the Conference Program
- Registration waivers for faculty, staff, and students
- Free reception space to hold an open house or alumni event
- Add-ons that allow you to customize your sponsorship
- Ability to pay over two fiscal years
The 2020 Keynote Address will be delivered by Helena María Viramontes.
The AWP Conference & Bookfair provides an exceptional national showcase for your university, organization, or program and supports AWP’s vital work on behalf of writers, writing, and the literary community. Download the #AWP20 Sponsor & Exhibitor Guide to learn more.
To secure your sponsorship today, please purchase online in our store. You can also download the #AWP20 Sponsor Pledge Form, fill it out electronically, and email it back to Sheila Black to secure your sponsorship and request to be invoiced.
The earlier you pledge, the more marketing impressions and exposure you receive over the ten months leading up to the conference. Sponsors will be posted on our website in July and updated monthly. All sponsorships are due by November 15, 2019.We look forward to seeing you in beautiful San Antonio!