“AWP is a precious opportunity to gather as a literary community — to learn and listen and connect and celebrate together — and to be reminded of the scale, scope, and impact of our sector.”
—Ruth Dickey, National Book Foundation Executive Director
The AWP Conference & Bookfair brings together writers, students, teachers, small press publishers, and literary arts nonprofits. Since 1973, the annual Conference and Bookfair has served as a gateway for writers to gather, build relationships and forge connections that nurture artistic and professional lives.
Sponsorship offers you a unique place at the heart of this literary extravaganza with multiple opportunities and benefits:
- Advertising and marketing for up to nine months before the conference
- Registration bundles that allow your staff, faculty, and students to participate
- Placement along “Bookfair Boulevard” in the heart of the action (Patron Level+)
- Recognition as an AWP Conference & Bookfair Sponsor on the AWP website, in The Writer’s Chronicle, AWP social media platforms, Conference webpage and program
- Invitation to attend post-Keynote VIP Reception
We offer sponsorships at multiple levels and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact email@example.com to submit your pledge form and secure your #AWP24 Sponsorship today!