Sponsorships for #AWP22 will open soon. Please review the #AWP22 Guide to Sponsoring, Exhibiting & Advertising, and feel free to contact Director of Development Sheila Black with any questions.
“AWP is a yearly reminder that there is strength in creative community. The energy of tens of thousands of writers sharing ideas could light up the world.”
- Natalia Treviño, Poet and Professor
The AWP Conference & Bookfair brings together writers, students, teachers, small press publishers, and literary arts nonprofits. Since 1973, the conference has served as a gateway for writers to gather, building relationships and forging connections that nurture their artistic and professional lives. Sponsorship offers you a unique place at the heart of this literary extravaganza with multiple opportunities and benefits:
- Marketing to raise the national profile of your school or program
- Registration bundles that allow your staff, faculty, and students to participate
- Special sponsor exhibit areas that put you at the center of the action
- Recognition as an AWP Conference & Bookfair sponsor on the AWP website, in The Writer’s Chronicle, across all AWP social media platforms, and on the conference homepage
- Access to “up-close-and-personal” VIP virtual dance parties and networking events
We offer sponsorships at multiple levels and are also happy to help design custom packages that fit your school or organization.