AWP celebrates previous Writer to Writer participants. In this series of conversations, we invited mentors and mentees to share their recent experiences in the mentorship program.
- A Narrow, Intimate Space: Mentorship as Mirror (Fiction)
- Dale Griffiths Stamos & Kelly Jo Eldredge (Playwriting)
- Eileen Cronin & Tim Dalton (Creative Nonfiction)
- The Challenge is Respect by Colette Lunday (Fiction)
- How I Won My First Artist Grant by Sarah Dalton (Creative Nonfiction)
- A Surprising Gift in a Time of Loss by Jill Talbot (Creative Nonfiction)
- The Mentorship Program and My First Book by Laura Braverman (Poetry)