Gregory Dunne is the author of two books of poetry Home Test (Adastra Press, 2009) and Fistful of Lotus (2000). His nonfiction book Quiet Accomplishment: Remembering Cid Corman is forthcoming from Ekstasis Editions in 2013. His poetry, essays, interviews, and translations have appeared in magazines in both the United States and Japan, including The American Poetry Review, Poetry East, Manoa, Prairie Schooner, Third Coast, Another Chicago Magazine, Kyoto Journal, Mainichi Shinbun, Sakura, and Willow Springs. He is a professor in the School of International Liberal Arts at Miyazaki International College, Japan.
- Home Test , Adastra Press (October 10, 2009)
- Professor at Miyazaki International College (April 2010 - )
- Bachelor of Arts in English from University of Washington (June 1986)
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing - Poetry from Eastern Washington University (March 1992)
- Doctoral Degree in English from University of Missouri (December 2012)
Genres of Interest
Creative nonfiction, Poetry