Washington, United States
Her full volume Stunned By the Velocity,Â was released February 2012 from Pecan Grove Press. Pecan Grove Press also published her chapbook, Red Rooms and Others 2009. Sea Lions Sing Scat was published by Finishing Line Press, 2007.
Levin has been published widely in print and online. Her work has been translated and published extensively in Russia. Besides publications of poetry her writing on the Alexander Technique has appeared in periodicals and books.
She collaborated in translating Anton Chekhovs four major plays and worked as the dramaturge on the subsequent productions. Levin collaborated with the Russian director, Leanid Anisimov and Laura Akhmilovski in writing a dictionary of Stanislavski terms for theater artists.
Carol Levin is the Editorial Assistant at the venerable journal Crab Creek Review.
and teaches The Breathing Lab / Alexander Technique in Seattle. www.the-breathing-lab
- full volume “Stunned By the Velocity , Pecan Grove Press (March 2012)
- chapbook "Red Rooms and Others" , Pecan Grove Press (March 2009)
- chapbook "Sea Lions Sing Scat" , Finishing Line Press (semi-finalist 2006 contest) (2007)
- 3rd place String Poet annual contest(2013)
- Editorial Assistant at Crab Creek Review (2007 - )
- Teacher at teaches The Breathing Lab / Alexander Technique in Seattle. www.the-breathing-lab (2003 - )
Genres of Interest