#12DaysofGiving: December 3-14, 2019
Donate today to support AWP’s Writer to Writer Mentorship Program.
A Caring Mentor Can Transform Your Writing & Your Life
“That my mentor and I both have the experience of being Asian American, trans-national, and multilingual has so enhanced our conversations about writing and the themes that speak to us. I hope other writers of color will have a similarly enriching experience.”
- Annette Wong, poetry mentee, Fall 2018
This #GivingTuesday, Give the Gift of a Caring Mentor
Give to 12 Days of W2W: The Gift of a Caring Mentor to fund:
- A new summer session of W2W, specializing in a different genre each year—from mystery to science fiction
- The first-ever W2W anthology—in print and our website—spotlighting the words and wisdom of W2W
- Outreach to grow the W2W community of mentors and mentees to reach more underserved writers from diverse communities
Our campaign will begin on Giving Tuesday, December 3, 2019, and will end on December 14, 2019. We hope you will join us for this very special #12DaysofGiving.
- Give $100 and receive a free #AWP20 T-shirt
- Give $250 and receive an invitation to the #AWP20 Keynote VIP Reception
- Give $500 and receive an all-access pass to #AWP20 VIP Receptions
- Give $1000 and receive a free registration to #AWP21 in Kansas City
Yes! I want to support 12 Days of W2W: The Gift of a Caring Mentor
#GivingTuesday iis a globally recognized day dedicated to giving. On Tuesday, December 3, 2019, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.