Mr. Malcolm Campbell
Georgia, United States
Member Since: 04/03/2016
Malcolm R. Campbell is the author of comedy/satire, magical realism, and fantasy novels and short stories. After serving as a navy journalist during the Vietnam War, he spent many years as a technical writer, course developer, and corporate communications director in corporate and university settings. He spent three years as a journalism instructor and student publications adviser at Berry College in Rome, Georgia.
His work has appeared in the Navy and civilian press and in "The Rosicrucian Digest," "Nostalgia Magazine," "Nonprofit World Magazine" "A View inside Glacier National Park: 100 years, 100 Stories," "Quail Bell Magazine," " The Lascaux Prize 2014 Anthology" and trade publications.
His listed paperback novels are also available in e-book and audio book editions. Two other novels ("The Sun Singer" and "At Sea") are available on Kindle only as is his Tate's Hell Stories series. Sections of two books received Pushcart nominations and the first edition of a third was a finalist in the Foreword Magazine Book of the Year Awards.
He has been active as a volunteer at several museums where he wrote grant applications, exhibits documentation, newsletter articles and brochures. Campbell, who grew up in the Florida Panhandle, lives in northwest Georgia with his wife and three cats.
Twitter Username: @MalcolmCampbell
- Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire , Vanilla Heart Publishing (July 12, 2009)
- Emily's Stories , Vanilla Heart Publishing (November 25, 2013)
- Conjure Woman's Cat , Thomas-Jacob Publishing (February 19, 2015)
- Sarabande , Thomas-Jacob Publishing (November 1, 2015)
- Eulalie and Washerwoman , Thomas-Jacob Publishing (October 12, 2016)
- Earphones Award(2016)
- Instructor of Journalism at Berry College (August 1977 - August 1980)
- Bachelor of Arts in Radio/TV writing from Florida State University (June 1966)
- Master of Science in Journalism from Syracuse University (June 1969)
Genres of Interest