Ms. Roseanne Bane
Minnesota, United States
Rosanne Bane is a creativity coach, teaching artist, speaker and author of Around the Writer’s Block: Using Brain Science to Solve Writer’s Resistance and Dancing in the Dragon’s Den: Rekindling the Creative Fire in Your Shadow.
Rosanne says “I am curious about human behavior, passionate about the brain and creativity, and am extremely lucky to write about things I’m passionate about and to talk with, encourage and support fascinating, talented people.”
A veteran teaching artist of more than 20 years at the Loft Literary Center, StoryStudio and other literary and art centers as well as the University of St. Thomas, University of Minnesota and elsewhere, Rosanne has helped thousands of writers, artists and creative people of all sorts achieve their professional goals and make their creative dreams reality.
She specializes in helping creative people understand why it’s so hard (at times) to do the very thing they love to do and what to do about that resistance. Her books, coaching, classes and presentations show writers and artists how to stop feeling disappointed, frustrated and guilty and start writing the way they want to write.Blog www.BaneOfYourResistance.com Website www.RosanneBane.com Facebook www.Facebook.com/AroundTheWritersBlock
Twitter Username: @RosanneBane
- Around the Writer's Block: Using Brain Science to Solve Writer's Resistance , Tarcher/Penguin (September 2012)
- Dancing in the Dragon's Den: Rekindling the Creative Fire in Your Shadow , Red Wheel / Weiser (1999)
- Master of Arts in English - Creative & Professional Writing from Univ of Minnesota (1990)
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from Univ of Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Univ of Wisconsin
Genres of Interest