Virginia, United States
Member Since: 08/22/2012
Prologos – Prodigal 1:1.
from Flood Myth – Black Box Manifold No. 14 (Spring 2015).
Patrimony, Heather Green, Earth and Water – CURA: A Literary Magazine of Art & Action 12: 50–53.
The Lake and the Skiff – The Volta.
“Bildungsroman.” The New Republic 24:11: 43.
"Body of Moving and Light." Pleiades 32:1.
"Body of Dreams." Slate. www.slate.com.
"Purgatorio." Poem-a-day. www.poets.org. The Academy of American Poets.
- Errings , Fordham University Press (2014)
- The Cuckoo , Yale University Press (2004)
- Rome Prize Fellowship(2013)
- Peter S. Reed Foundation Grant for writing(2006)
- Richard Soref Fellow in Poetry. Bread Loaf Writers’ Conference(2004)
- Associate Professor at George Mason University (2013 - )
- Assistant Professor at University of Alabama (1997 - 2013)
- Master of Fine Arts in Poetry from George Mason University (May 2000)
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Philosophy from University of Texas - Austin (May 1992)
Genres of Interest